Below are a variety of documents available for download.
Please note that all downloads open in a new browser window.
If you would like to discuss attending one of our Principal’s Tours or enrolling your child please contact the Front Office on 8298 1327. Below explains the documentation that schools are required to keep on record when you enrol your child at a government school.
Our next Principals Tour is Friday 17th September @ 9 am.
If your child requires medication to be administered at school you will need to complete the Medication Plan below. In some instances, the plan must be completed by a medical practitioner i.e. for Section 8 medications or for ongoing regular medication, this is explained further at the top of the form. There is also an updated Asthma Plan form and an Anaphylaxis Plan for students who require these. We ask that you print these forms out or ask the Front Office for a copy and take them to your next GP appointment.
Information for Volunteers
The Department for Education requires all regular volunteers at schools to have a current screening history from the Department of Human Services. The clearances are now valid for 5 years. Seaview Downs Primary School can initiate the process.
Before volunteers start working at a Department for Education service, school or preschool, they must:
- have a current working with children check (WWCC).
- complete a volunteer application form that includes signing a declaration
- complete the volunteer screening and suitability requirements
- complete the Responding to Abuse and Neglect – Education and Care (RAN-EC) course for volunteers
- complete the volunteer induction, including work health and safety
- be given a role description
- sign a volunteer agreement.
Detailed information can be found through the Department for Education website link below.
The links below will take you to the information/paperwork you will need to complete.
Change of Family Details
For any changes of information for a student please complete the attached form and return it to the Front Office.